APPLYING TO GARDEN
Admission to Garden is based on the child’s school-readiness and potential for success at Garden School.
Learn More About the Admissions Process for Each Program:
- Complete Inquiry Form
- Complete Parent/Guardian Application
- Pay application fee
- Schedule a Family Meeting with Mr. William Vogel, Lower Division Head
- Schedule Private Family Campus Tour (Optional)
- Submit school records
Start Your Garden School
Thank you for your interest in the Garden School Core Program.
(Please visit the NYCDOE website to apply to the Pre-K for All Program).
All Garden School applications begin with an Inquiry Form submitted through our Blackbaud Portal. Once your Inquiry Form is completed and it’s been processed, you will be contacted by a member of our Admissions Team.
IMPORTANT ADMISSIONS DATES
All Admission Applications and Financial Aid Applications Due: January 12, 2023
- Nursery & Pre-K: March 2, 2023
- Kindergarten: February 9, 2023
- Grades 1-8: February 14, 2023
- Grades 9-12: March 1, 2023
Family Response Deadlines:
- Nursery & Pre-K: March 9, 2023
- Kindergarten: February 16, 2023
- Grades 1-8: March 3, 2023
- Grades 9-12: March 16, 2023
Schedule a Private Campus Tour
Private Family Tours are offered to families who have completed our INQUIRY form. We offer tours during the following times, which families can self-schedule through BlackBaud.
- 9:00am – 9:50am (school day)
- 10:00am – 10:50am (school day)
- 11:00am – 11:50am (school day)
- 1:00pm – 1:50pm (school day)
- 2:00pm – 2:50pm (school day)
- 3:00pm – 3:50pm
- 4:00pm – 4:50pm
Garden School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, ethnicity, age, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation in its hiring and promotion of administrators, faculty and staff, and in its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.