Summer Camp 2019 is Here!
PRE-SEASON SUMMER PROGRAM
at Garden School
Children enrolled in Grades N-8th
June 10 – June 14, 2019 and June 17 – June 21, 2019
8am – 3pm | Room 35
Afterschool available until 6pm
- Drop-off and pick-up via 79th Street entrance (front of school)
- Please be prompt for pick-up
- Children should wear sneakers and play clothes
- Sprinklers/Pool may be used. Please send appropriate swim clothes and a towel
- Bring brown-bag lunch with name on bag
- Nursery, Pre-K & K students must have change of clothes & towel for nap
- Sporting activities in Gymnasium and Field
- Various arts and crafts projects in Art Studio
- $100 per child per day or $400 (discounted price) for the week
- Check payable to Garden School with completed application
- Limited Bus Service available for $135 per week
Garden School Summer Camp has provided great summers to thousands of families over the years! Our camp is run by highly trained staff, industry experts, and professional educators who are dedicated to ensuring that each camper has a safe and enriching experience. To ensure that your child gets the attention they need, our camp has low camper to teacher ratios and is divided into two programs: Early Childhood and Ages 7-13. At Garden School Summer Camp, your child will build confidence, make new friends, develop new interests, discover new talents, and have lots and lots of FUN!
Early Childhood Camp
The Early Childhood Camp has 3 Divisions: Nursery, Junior 3/4 and Junior 5/6.
These campers enjoy a play based camp program led by certified teachers.
Nursery Division: Campers born in 2016 and 2017
Junior 3/4 Division: Potty Trained Campers born in 2015 and 2016
Junior 5/6 Division: Campers born in 2013 and 2014.
Read more about Early Childhood Camp in the Brochure…
Ages 7-13 Camp
The 7-13 Camp is split into two divisions according to age with the younger campers in one and the older campers in the other.
Read more about the 7-13 Camp in the Brochure…
Lunch & Snack Provided Daily
Extended Day Available
Read more about our features in the Brochure…
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (718) 335-6363 for more information and questions!
Welcome to Garden School Summer Camp!