English Language Academy Tuition and Fees 英语学院学费和费用
Garden School is an independent, not-for-profit institution whose operating expenses are covered solely through tuition, contributions, and our auxiliary programs.
The school is committed to offering an excellent academic choice, serving a diverse population and remaining a realistic option for New York families. Consequently, our annual tuition remains one of the lowest among New York independent schools.
In addition, transportation and extended day programs are offered as extras, giving families a choice and addressing the practical concerns of many families.
The 2018-2019 tuition has been set by the Board of Trustees.Program Tuition for Grades 7 to 10 = $18,660 English Language Academy Fee = $9,000 Bond Endowment Payment (Refundable upon completion of ELA or upon graduation) = $2,000 Meal Plan (lunch)= $900/year Document Fee = $75 TOTAL TUITION AND FEES = $30,635
EXTRASBus Transportation (optional) = $1,500 to $3,500/year depending on location.)
How to Apply to the English Language Academy 如何申请英语学院如何申请英语学院 Garden School English Language Academy Program – How To Apply in Mandarin Chinese
- Complete application and return to Garden school with $50 application fee. You can apply online by following this link or download an Enrollment Application here and fax it to (718) 565-1169. If necessary, call (718) 335-6363 to request one.
- Send the following documents to Garden School with the application:
- A translated record (transcript) of the student’s school grades for the past two years.
- A copy of the student’s valid passport.
- Student’s home address and intended address in New York City.
- Name of student’s guardian in New York City.
When the signed Enrollment Agreement is returned and payment of tuition and fees for the first year at Garden School is paid in full in advance (bank transfer can be arranged), Garden School will issue an I-20 for the student. If, for some reason, a visa is denied by the American Consulate, Garden School will issue a FULL refund of tuition and related fees, as stated on the Enrollment Agreement.
If the students chooses to remain at Garden School after the one year of the English Language Academy is completed, there is no additional ELA tuition charge because the student will not be in the English Language Academy. In addition, the family will no longer be required to pay tuition in advance and the family will be able to choose one of Garden School’s payment plans.
For more information, please call (718) 335-6363 x 118 or email Jim Gaines at email@example.com.
欲了解更多信息，请发送电子邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org 给Jim Gaines.