Thank you for your interest in applying to Garden School. (The information below refers to Garden School’s core curriculum. Please see the DOE website for the Pre-K For All Program.)
- Families can register online for the Merit Scholarship Exam by clicking this link.
- Or, families can register by completing the Garden School Merit Exam Registration Form 2016 and paying the $50 registration fee by cash, check or using the payment link below.
Please note: your completed Merit Scholarship Registration Form and fee payment also act as your enrollment application to Garden School.
You may also wish to apply for financial aid in case you do not qualify for a Merit Scholarship. Apply for financial aid using the form below and supplying all supporting financial documents. If you are offered and accept a scholarship, you are typically no longer eligible for financial aid.
More information about financial aid can be found here. Please contact the Business Office with any questions regarding financial aid.
More information about the Merit Scholarship Exam can be found here.
PaymentsWhether you are applying online or by mail, you can use the link below to make your $50 application fee payment. Please be sure you include the applicant’s name in the memo section for processing purposes. Tuition payments, including deposits and bond payments can be made here: Tax-deductible donations to Garden School including Annual Fund or Gala Fund donations can be made here:
- Garden School Enrollment Application
- Financial Aid and Merit Scholarship Explanation Form
- Financial Aid Request Form – Garden School
- IRS Form 4506
- Garden School Merit Exam Registration Form 2016
There are some options for you in how to apply.